My good friend Andrew Malcher (a “superstar” from the UK), sent me a spectacular book “The Go-Giver“. It was co-authored by a man I shared the speaker’s platform with years ago, Bob Burg.
It is a very short little story that explains brilliantly the core secrets to mega financial success as well as inner happiness. If you have listened to any of my Success Mastery Training, Zig Ziglar material, or my Your Wish is Your Command audios, you have heard things like:
- The Secret to Living is Giving.
- Do more than what you are paid for, and you will soon be paid more for what you do.
- You have to put some wood in the stove BEFORE it gives you any heat.
- You have to put money in the bank BEFORE the bank will pay you interest.
- Your income is always in direct proportion to the number of people that you serve.
- Serve the classes and live with the masses. Serve the masses and live with the classes.
- In order to stay in business, you have to deliver what you promise. But to prosper in business, you have to deliver more than you promise.
- Always exchange in abundance, instead of an equal exchange.
- People don’t care how much you know, until they first know how much you care.
- If you can see John Jones through John Jones’s eyes, you can sell John Jones what John Jones buys.
- Greet everyone you meet with love in your heart.
- Sales 101 is “Sell Yourself First”.
- If you want people to remember you, remember THEM.
- Show genuine interest and concern in everyone.
- If you want to appear interesting to others, be INTERESTED in others.
- God gave you 2 ears and one mouth. Use them proportionately.
- If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will.
- What you sow, you shall also reap.
- Be in a state of allowing, of receptivity.
- Give and it WILL be given BACK TO YOU… etc. etc.
This book is genius in the way it teaches these principles. It shows HOW you can apply these principles and what kind of results you can expect.
A VERY fast read that will open your eyes to the power that you have right now to create the life you want.
Andrew is a living example of using these principles and achieving massive success in every area of his life. It works!
Read this book. You will thank me later (but really thank Andrew for sharing it with me!)